Turkish Citizens Living Abroad in Turkey with Home Loan How Can Own a Home?
Citizens living abroad can request credit for a second residence, such as a summer residence. Banks have different conditions in order to take out loans and become homeowners while working abroad. While some banks do not lend to overseas customers, lending banks may have different demands from their customers.
These requests may vary depending on the bank you are applying to and the country where you are applying. While some banks give credit from your country with approved documents, some banks may require guarantor or resident address. If you meet the following conditions, your chances of using credit will increase.
- To show the guarantor of Turkey
- A built-in address to show in Turkey
- To document income
- To show additional collateral (vehicles, houses etc.)
Working with 20 different banks can get the latest credit information about Turkey’s leading financial advisory firm, in consultation with the banks in Turkey hesapkurdu.com completely free and you can find out which bank would help in whatever way.
You can instantly calculate how much credit you can use according to your income and loan payment amount with our “How Much Credit Can I Calculate” tool.
Documents Required from Turkish Citizens Living Abroad and Using Housing Loans;
- Appraisal Report for the Real Estate Subject to the Credit (To be prepared by the Bank)
- Example of Turkish Passport or Turkish Identity Card
- Income Certificate, 3 Month Bank Account Statement and Credit Card / Credit Statement
- Registration of the Credit Registration Office in the Country (eg Germany – credit bureau, Netherlands – BKR)
- Photocopy of Invoices for Residence Abroad (Electricity, Telephone etc.)
- Photocopy of the title deed to be purchased
- Spouse Consent if married (without the consent of the spouse can not use housing loan)
- Additional collateral documents registered on the house (Car, Land, etc.)
(Some banks may not ask for a credit bureau certificate.